Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My New Necklace, Miss Art's

Hello! It's been awhile. I've been going through blogging withdrawals :). Spring Break and other challenges have left me with little time to sit down and write, but I am making the time this morning!

Today on the Epiphany Crafts blog I am sharing my project as part of our partnership with Die Cuts With a View. I used their papers with Epiphany Crafts tools and accessories, as well as Blue Moon Beads (a DCWV brand) to create this necklace:


For close-ups and a video tutorial that I made for creating your own, see the post here.

Also, I am really excited about my new class at Miss Art's, which is starting this week! Here's all the fun details about Pinspired Possibilities:

We all love things that inspire us. And why not? Every crafter has moments where a little boost of creativity is welcomed, and needed. All around the World Wide Web there are things to see. Photos, pictures, and even advertising can inspire that next great layout. But how do you turn that lovely image into your new favorite layout? In Pinspired Possibilities, Miss Art’s teacher Tessa Buys walks you through the world of online inspiration, showing you how to take the images you love and turn them into your next project idea. From colors, to sketches, to themed ideas, come follow Tessa as she guides you on this inspired journey beginning on April 20, 2012.




Thanks for stopping by today! I promise to do some serious catching up in the next few days. Have a good one! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!