Friday, January 27, 2012

For Like Ever

The January Sampler is now live in the shop! Meet "For Like Ever":


I was inspired by this print that I found at fellow Etsy shop 29blackstreet...


...and these great Pinterest finds:

garland - dress - shoes - heart (ack! I can't find it now!)

Also available are Butterfly Doilies, Sweet Spots, Felt Roses and Leaves and new Button Sweet Spots.


New this year, I am offering a discount when you purchase the entire line. You can find that special listing here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. YUM-O!!! These goodies are SO stinkin' fabulous! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! You always rock the color combinations. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!